SourcedBox are looking for a Sourcerer* to join us full-time in our central Brighton office as an Operations Executive. We’re looking for someone with a passion for health & wellbeing, who believes in our vision that healthy snacking doesn’t have to be hard.
*magic skills not required but we’ll probably be impressed…
SourcedBox set out to change snacking through simple and accessible healthy snacks back in 2015. Since then, we’ve become one of the largest snack subscription boxes in the country, with subscribers all over the UK & Europe. We’re looking to continue this growth with exciting plans, starting with expanding our super-small but extra-passionate team.
Our operations role requires an exceptionally organised individual to oversee the journey of our boxes from start-to-finish. Sourcing snacks and speaking to subscribers, you’ll be immersing yourself in the world of healthy snacks to deliver exciting boxes to our subscribers every month. As well as the daily operations involved in curating our boxes, you’ll also be involved in various areas across our business, including customer service, marketing, PR & more.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Very well-organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in a similar role (buying, logistics, operations)
- A natural negotiator and confident engaging with suppliers
- Proficient in MS programmes, most notably Excel
- A self-starter with the confidence to take on responsibility
- Comfortable dealing with finance, numbers and budgeting
- Driven to consistently deliver unrivalled customer service
- Passionate about health and wellbeing
- Assist with planning the contents of our boxes each month
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate rates and delivery times
- Raising purchase orders and bills through Xero
- Work with our warehouse to manage stock, fulfilment and distribution
- Processing orders through our subscription management platform
- Help improve and develop processes and protocols to increase our efficiency
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and brands
- Dealing with a variety of customer enquiries on a daily basis
- Creating, sending & analysing feedback surveys for trends & insights
- Snacks, obviously!
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- 21 days holiday (+ statutory days)
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and exciting start-up
Please note that applicants must be legally authorised to work in the UK, and not require visa sponsorship.